Nintendo Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the discussion of the latest and greatest nintendo games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dogy Bites 2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beema
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee
Beema

Dogy Bites 2. Empty
PostSubject: Dogy Bites 2.   Dogy Bites 2. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:19 am

I made a story of a dog named Buster and his friends. They are saving the world from the Evil Monkey. The title I know is spelled wrong but it's fancy spelled. Enjoy! Smile sorry it's so long. I couldn't help it!

C1: Store: Buster and his friends, once again., got captured! Buster didn’t know what to do though. He checked his fridge for something to drink. When he looked, he had no milk! Buster had to run to Fresh & Easy. Now, Buster found the milk isle. He looked at the other isle and there was a person with a fake mustache and a cowboy hat. The person was turned around so Buster couldn’t see he/she’s face. C2: Warn: Buster thought that who ever that is, might be bad. Buster grabbed milk and got home as fast as his little dog legs can go! Buster warned Zero about that girl or guy. “Well, anyway there’s stuff out of color so we need you to restore it. You go to the color clock get paint and paint, everything.” Is it a long way?” Buster asked. “yes, a very long way. Here, take this map so you don’t get lost.” Zero said. C3: Crocodile lake: Buster packed up and went to Crocodile lake. “How am I supposed to pass Crocodile? All there is, is a bridge.” said Buster. “Well, I have meat. Soooo, I can distract the Crocodiles!” Buster threw the meat in. But, one lonely Crocodile didn’t get any! Buster is all out of meat so how can he pass? Buster checked his backpack and surroundings. Buster found a rope and a tree. So Buster called out: “Buster, Buster, Buster of the jungle watch out for that bush!” Buster fell in a bush. C4: Sewer: Buster got back up and went to the sewer. Buster fell in sewer water! “YUCK!” Buster screamed. But, a big hungry sewer rat came! “Mmmm… good lunch too eat, so scrambled lunch meet, oh swear, no doubt, I love deet, you’re a great delight indeed! Oh no, your sick I won’t eat you if your ineed of medicine! Oh wait, never mind. It’s just the sick flu I find! The rat singed. C5: Sewer part 2: “Oh gimmie a break, you don’t like it?!” “No, no, It’s fine! But you could sing a little louder.” Buster suggested softly. “A little louder?! A LITTLE LOUDER!!!! I haven’t herd that suggestion since I was… NOT EVEN BORN!!!!! That’s it little dog! Where having a fight! It’s like the cat vs. the dog!” The sewer rat shouted. Buster didn’t make a sound… C6: Sewer part 3:Buster ran as fast as his little dog legs can go! “Whatever!” said the sewer rat. Buster kept running and going into sewer tubes. Buster ran into… this perse? Buster felt the perse and a slug came up and said: “Don’t touch my perse!” Buster just ran away. Then, he arrived to the desert. C7: Oh no!: Buster was right in front of the gate what led to the desert. But, then came THE EVIL MONKEY!!! Bum bum bummmm! “Thank you, Skully for the scary music! So anyway, Buster Mcgulfken, your looking for the color clock, like me?!” The Monkey said. “Why is it any of your beeswax. And it’s Buster Mcguff!!” Well, it’s actually MY beeswax, but, if you want to save your little BFF, then you will have to do this test of turning into a werewolf at night!?” said the monkey. “EMILY! If your letting her go if I do the test?” asked Buster. “Hmm hmm.” said the monkey. “Th-then I’ll do it.” Buster said. C8: Werewolf: Buster got into the testing machine and became a werewolf at night. Emily was free. “How about you try it out?” said the evil monkey. “Ookay…” said Buster. NIGHT: “Alright,” Emily said. “It’s time.” 5 MINUTES LATER: “It’s not working!” shouted Buster. “So, you can’t do it?” said the monkey. A giant spoon fell on Buster and Emily. “Ha ha! You fell for my trap! Now I have an advantage!” Told The Evil Monkey. “Oh I have your advantage!” Buster Shouted. “Shut your dog lips!” shouted The Monkey. Buster lifted the spoon off of him and Emily and went to the desert. C9: Desert: “Fuef, it’s hot!” Buster shouted. Buster pulled out the pack of water bottles out of his backpack and some water. He gave some to Emily. The desert had cactuses, wild flowers, rocks, and Junipers. Buster looked striate ahead and there was a town with people! “Finally, somewhere to stay!” Buster told. They went to the town and saw a person running over to them. “Huff, Puff, hey, do you guys need help?” said a beaver what had a fake mustache and a cowboy hat. “Um… no thanks! Emily shouted back. C10: Town: “Well, actually we do,” said Buster. “we need a place to stay.” Yeah, somewhere what’s close to a beautiful mountain and has a lot of food, too.” suggested Emily. “Then I have the right place for you guys.: said the Beaver. The Beaver went to a house and Buster and Emily followed behind him. “Hey, I almost forgot, what’s your names?” asked The beaver. “My name is Buster.” said Buster. “My name is Emily.” said Emily. “And my name is Buckley.” said Buckley. “Well, here’s my place!” Buckley unlocked his door and opened it. “Well at least it’s better then nothing.” Buckley hid his key under a mat and pulled out 2 beds what where hid in the wall. “Wow, it’s dark already?!” Emily Asked loudly. “well we better get to sleep before it turns tomorrow plus we have a busy day ahead!” announced Buckley. Everyone went to there bed and turned off the light and went to sleep. C11: Town Part 2: THE NEXT MORNING: “Yawn,*shock wow, it’s time to get up everyone!” Buckley said. Buckley starts banging tops of pans together and makes trumpet noises. “AHHHHHH!!!!!” Buster and Emily shouted at the same time and woke up. “Jinx, you oh me a soda!” Buster said. “Never mind about that, what’s with all the racket Buckley!!!” Emily shouted. “It’s time for my tour.” Answered Buckley. They all went out the door and followed Buckley, also listened. “Okay, this is the shop, and this is the hospital, coffee shop, school, hair saloon, black smith, range, and a restaurant. Oh, and there’s this Villon, he’s been everywhere robbing are banks, and not paying for playing the range.” “Well, can’t you beat him? You’re a strong cowboy.” told Buster. “No, I can’t, only a professional sheriff can beat him but I’m just a sheriff.” explained Buckley. C12: Training: “But still, not far from town there’s a training academy and plus, we can stay here and watch you.” told Buster. “No, you don’t have to, you guys can continue your marvelous journey.” answered Buckley “I can take care of this monkey after training.” “THE EVIL MONKEY!!!!!” They both shouted. “We’ve been fighting the monkey for years!” Emily Shouted. “Yeah, and what is he up to now! So where going to train with you because we need to be strong to fight the monkey. But we won’t be in the same room because you’re a cowboy and were not. So let’s go, who’s with me?!!” Buster asked loudly. “Me!” said Emily. “I’m in! Shouted Buckley. The three started training at the training academy. Buster did push-ups. Emily practiced scratching. And Buckley practiced shooting. C13: The Battle: They all were ready for fighting The monkey. Buckley had full ammo on his gun, Buster is charged for fighting, and biting, also Emily was ready for clawing. EEEEEEEEEE!!! Went a train. The train stopped. There was smoke coming out of the train. Everyone headed to the middle of town. The evil monkey stepped out of the train. And he went to the middle of town, too. Quickly Buckley started shooting at the monkey. The Monkey dodged it with a kart wheel. Buster started biting. The evil monkey dodged it again and slapped Buster on the butt! “Ow!!” Buster shouted. The Monkey thrower a barrel at Emily. Emily punched it and it braked. “Nice one!” Buckley said. Emily clawed the monkey. “Ow, ooohooohawaw!” shouted The evil monkey. While he was in pain, Buster bit him and Emily clawed him again, also Buckley kicked him. “It’s not over yet!” The evil monkey got a remote and pressed a button and a hot air balloon came so he hoped in. “See ya!” he shouted. C 14: Good bye desert!: Buster and Emily started walking to the end of the desert. “We couldn’t find Buckley anywhere, Buster.” said Emily. “Yeah, it’s like he just, disappeared .” answered Buster. “Huff, Puff, Huff, Puff, there you guys are!” said Buckley. “Buckley!” they both shouted. “What took you so long?” asked Buster. “Yeah, we’ve been looking all over for you!” Emily shouted. “I was watching the sunset before town. And got full ammo on my gun after that fight so I’m coming with you guys,” Buckley explained. “Okay, well we have a journey to get to the color clock, but right now everything’s in color.” Buster determined. “okay, but all I know is it’s going to be a long way.” Buckley told. C 15: Ancient Forest: Buster and his friends are walking into this ancient forest. “Hey, this is the forest with the meteor. Then I know the way.” led Buster. Buster walked to a path and it was a dead end. “Oookay, I guess this place changed.” Buster followed this path and there was a skunk. “Hola, ca tal? En bien, gracias.” said the skunk. “Does he speak English?” asked Buckley. “Si, I do, and I said: hi, how are you? I’m fine, thank you. So I’ve herd about you guys so I’m coming with you.” said the skunk. “What’s your name? My name is Stinkerton.” They all said there names. “I know where you need to go but it’s not out of here.” said Stinkerton. C16: Ancient forest part 2.: Stinkerton led them into this cave. “Look at these paintings.” Buster felt on the wall. “These are the legendary spirits what live here.” told Stinkerton. “Can we meet them?” asked Buckley. “Yes, but they come out of a part of this forest.” answered Stinkerton. “but no one knows where.” “How about we try and find them?” asked Emily. “The only spirit I’ve met is the water one. He lives at the beach. There all over the place so it’s hard to find them.” answered Stinkerton. “And you have to be careful of the spirit of the forest is a bear and he’s very mad at people going in his forest.” “I wish I could meet him.” wished Buster. Then, something was breathing on Buster. “…Let me guess, the bear is right behind me…” “RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!” The bear scared Buster. They all ran in different directions. Stinkerton went striate. Emily went left. Buckley ran right. And Buster ran back. “Uhh… guys, where are you?” Buster called. Buster seed if the bear was gone. He was. “It looks like the bear is gone!” shouted Buster. No one answered. But then, Emily said: “I’m right here!!!!” Emily came running to Buster. “There you are, Buster!” “We need to find Stinker. I mean Stinkerton! Ha Ha Ha! And Buckley.” Buster said C17: Bear fight: “Hey, look, there they are!” “Maybe we can get them?” asked Emily. Buster tried to get them, but, the bear just growled. “The only way to get them, is a fight.” answered Buster. Buckley kicked the bear. But before that, the bear had a tree for guard. Buster bit him. It hit! Emily clawed him. And it hit also! Buckley went behind the bear and kicked him. It hit! They all ran to the beach, and saw, that the island was floating on water, just water. C18: Water is nice: “Maybe we can swim.” suggested Buster. “But I can’t swim.” said Stinkerton and Emily. “Then me and Buckley will carry you guys.” said Buster. ”But maybe we should look around for more spirits and they might know where to go. And look, there’s two spirits already.” In the air there was the wind spirit and one in the water was the beach spirit. “Hey, you wind spirit, Hola ca tal? En bien, gracias.” said Stinkerton. “I have a way with words.” “En bien, Si, I know where you need to go, everyone.” said the Spanish wind spirit. C 19: Happy: “You need to go to the beach spirit and he’s very happy so be nice to him.” Buster and Buckley carried Stinkerton and Emily. “Well, I don’t know so maybe you could ask the fire spirit.” said the Beach Spirit. C20: A wonderful adventure: Buster and his friends tried to figure out where the fire dragon spirit is. They went right to left, and south to north. It took them about two days. They got so tired that they had to stop and camp. A day later, they found a beautiful germen shepherd named Fluffster. “Do you guys need help?” asked Fluffster. Fluffster had tan fur all the way to the starting of her back paws and on them was black to the rest of her body. “Um… I don’t know. We’ll ask Buster. Busterrr, earth to Busterrr.” said Buckley. Buster was glancing at Fluffster. Buckley slapped Buster. “uh…. What?” Buster slapped out of glancing. “Do, we, need, help?” answered Buckley. “Um, yeah. We need to know where the fire dragon spirit is.” said Buster. “Oh, do you have something from him or I can maybe track down the smell from a long time ago.” said Fluffster. “I think the smell from a long time ago.” said Stinkerton. They all agreed with him. “Okay, then follow me.” Fluffster led the way and bumped into a nice dressed cat named Lee. C21: Dragon: “hello, my name is Lee, what’s your name? And may I come with you?” Lee pointed at Emily. “No way, BUB!!” shouted Stinkerton. “I was pointing at this beautiful cat!” argued Lee. “My name is Emily, and yes, you may come with us.” answered Emily. Stinkerton’s thumb ran out of air because he was pointing at Emily, too. And in shock. Fluffster kept on going and at night, they arrived where the fire dragon spirit is. He was on top of a volcano. There was a shop what had armor that blocks fire. Buster bought a pair for all of them. There was stairs. 1,0000 of them! They started climbing up the mountain. They even had to camp on the stairs!! Soon, they got to the top of the mountain. “Who dares to be on my mountain!!!!!!?????? Asked the Spirit Dragon loudly. “Me!!!” answered Buster back loudly. The dragon started shooting fire balls while he was in the air. Buster dodged it with his armor. Buster bit him. “RAWR!!!!!” growled the dragon. Fluffster tried to bit him but she fell of the cliff! But Buster grabbed her hand and pulled her back up. “All we want is we need to get out of here!” said Buster scared to the bone to say that. Lee said: “Hey you big baby, why don’t you take your own side?!” The dragon burned Lee. Lee blinked two times. “That wasn‘t my point…” “Please, all we want is where is the cave? You’re the only spirit left.” said Buster. “*sniff sniff Guys, there’s a bomb, we need to get out of here!” shouted Fluffster. “Well why didn’t you say that about the cave??” The dragon grabbed everyone in the forest and put them on his back. And also put them safe except for Buster, Lee, Emily, Buckley, Stinkerton, and Fluffster. So instead the dragon put them to the cave on a cloud. *You need to sniff the air*Because she smelled a bomb while she was breathing. C 22: Bovey trapped: “Well, my time here is done. If you need me I’ll be around the ocean.” They all said bye. They all went into the cave. The first room had ancient stuff. “This is like the cave in ancient forest but it’s not brown, it’s black.” explained Buckley. They found this genie lamp on a end table. “Should I examine this?” asked Fluffster going to pick it up. “Yeah, there might be a genie in it. “ said Buster. Fluffster picked it up and a hole in the floor opened and they all fell in it. “AHHH!!!!” they all shouted. C 23: Buster ran away: They fell onto a dark room what was mysteriously the entrance. “I guess we have to camp here and how about Buster gets some water.” suggested Emily. “Okay.” Buster agreed. A while later Buster still didn’t come back and they where talking about him. “I think we should get rid of Buster.” said Stinkerton. “Yeah, he’s too serious.” explained Buckley. Buster was behind a bush and he herd every single word and ran away. And then it turned morning. Everyone woke up. “Where’s Buster?” asked Emily. “I think he herd.” said Lee. Buster was in the ocean and they didn’t know that. “I’ll check in the ocean. You guys check around the cave.” said Fluffster kind of being a mom. “No, we all check in the ocean because he was getting water.” said Buckley. They check there and, he wasn’t there. C 24: Another dragon: Buster found a water dragon. “HELPPPPP!!!!!!” shouted Buster. They all herd Buster and swam there. They all started fighting the dragon. “Why did you run away?” asked Lee. “Because I herd what you guys said.” answered Buster. Buster bit the dragon. His full health is 220 and now he has 215. He’s a mini boss. Emily clawed him. 209 is his health now. Buckley shot him. Now he has 198. The dragon sprayed hard water on them. 265 Is how much health they have. Fluffster did a combo of bites on him. 96 Is how much the dragon has left! “Whoa!” shouted Buster in shock. They all hit him once and he was down. “We need to find the Sp- whoa! Whoa!” The fire dragon put them back on the cave. “Now no going down now!” said the fire dragon. They all went inside. “No touching the genie lamp!” said Buckley. “Hey guys, I found a key. What should I do with it?” asked Buster. “Put it on the end table and put the genie lamp near the end table.” answered Stinkerton. Buster did what he was told. The door opened and a noise made tick, tock, tick, tock. “I think it’s a count down in till the door closes.” said Fluffster. “Hey I was going to say that!” shouted Buster. Right then, the evil monkey came!! “Ha ha, see you later!” the monkey took the key and went inside! C25: Fake: “How are we going to get…” Stinkerton was glancing at Buster. Buster was having a fit. Buster kept on punching the door. “We need to get inside because we will be too late, everything will be out of color!” said Buster. Buckley grinned. “What are you grinning for!?” “*Snicker Snicker I put a fake key on the end table instead of this one!” Buckley held out the key and put it on the end table. So the door opened. They where all in shock except Buckley and they went inside. “Then why does the monkey get in?” asked Buster. “I don‘t know.” answered Buckley. When they got in there, The Evil Monkey was there, too! He was looking for the key. “Oh no, 55 more minutes until everything will be out of color!” reminded Buster. “There’s no key!” shouted The Evil Monkey. Buster moved 1 step and it was a switch that opens the door. They all ran in and slammed the door on The Monkey. Also took the switch with them. But, the monkey had invisible powers so he went in without being seen. C26: Don’t Trust Evil: The monkey’s invisible power wore off. For now. Buster saw him. “The Evil Monkey?!” shouted Buster. “Ahhh!!!” they all shouted. “How can you get in here?!” Buster asked loudly. “I-I can’t tell you.” The monkey was sad. “*Sigh, it all happened when I was born. My family wasn’t evil, the boss was. So we had to stop you from being good. So here we are now…” The Evil Monkey told his sad story. They were all fake crying. The Monkey’s invisible powers went back on. While they weren’t looking, The Evil Monkey went invisible all the way to the 5th room! “Darn, I knew The Evil Monkey was lying!” confirmed Buster. There was a mouse that came out of a hole. He lifted the door and threw it! They were all in shock that a mouse can lift that! C27: Mystery room p.1: Another mouse came, well, did the same thing. Another one did it so they arrived where The Evil Monkey was. The whole place was like someone hacked a game. It had pixels, a box instead of a rock, and you can go through everything except the door. “Hey, I found a treasure chest!” told Stinkerton. “Inside it has a map and it says that were on the last room.” “Already?” asked Buster. “Yes, but it also says that this room is the hardest.” told Stinkerton again. C28: Mystery room p.2: There’s stuffed animals fighting by Buckley. “Let me have a shot at the door.” Buckley had his gun aimed at the door. “Freaky…” Buster said and glanced at the stuffed animals while passing them. Buckley stood back and shot the door. It left a crack. “Shoot!” Buckley shouted. “Shoot it again! It might brake!” suggested Fluffster loudly. Buckley did what he was told. The door didn’t budge at all. “How are we going to get in now?” asked Emily. Buster was thinking. “Mwahaha!” laughed The Evil Monkey Evilly while putting out his huge strong gun. He shot it at the door, and it broke open! “Why didn’t I think of that?!” shouted Buster. They all went out the door. But then another door fell right in front of them! C29: Hooray!: Buster was kicking the door. “Why do the bad guys get all of the good stuff!” Buster said while kicking the door very hard. It broke open! They all rushed outside. So they went to the tower gate. The Monkey was there, too! “There must be a key somewhere.” “HOLT!!! You need to be a member of the color clock club to get in or you can find the key.” said a dark voice. C30: Key: Buckley went in the tower where the dark voice was. He made a beaver sound at him. “AHHH!!! Jarold, there’s a beaver on my head!!!” Buckley jumped off of him and landed on Buster. Buster frowned. “I, got the key…” Buckley said while in confusion. “What! YOU put the key in your tower so we could spend all our time here?! Who are you?!” shouted Lee while pointing to the dark voice. C31: The second to last final battle beginning: “Well,” the dark voice was a black ghost that you can see. Buster stood perfectly still. The ghost took Emily, Lee, Stinkerton, and Buckley. All there was left was dust. Buster still had his sword from the Ancient Forest. “Well, it’s just me and you two love birds.” the black ghost said. “I think this is the end because, The Evil Monkey already arrived at the Color Clock.” Fluffster told. Buster was frightened. C32: The second to last final battle middle: Buster pulled out his sword. He slashed it at the ghost. But, the ghost dodged it! He summoned dark creatures…heading for Fluffster! When Buster stabbed the dark creatures, they were made out of mud! “Ew!” Buster shouted while he whipped off his sword with a germ-X. Just then, a guinea pig came out of nowhere and got behind the dark ghost. C33: Guinea Pig Power: The guinea pig lifted up the dark ghost, did a little spin, and threw him to Antarctica! So Buster’s friends were free!! They rushed to the color clock but they were too late! The Evil Monkey was there before them and had a remote with one button. He pressed it and it made a noise that went tick, tock, tick tock. The robots opened their eyes and they started walking towards Buster and the others! And The final battle begun. C34: The Final Battle: The Evil Monkey wasn’t expecting anyone to get to him. Buster did. “You weren’t expecting me, didn’t you?” Buster said while grabbing a robot and crushing it. The Evil Monkey was shocked; he didn’t know what to do! In till, he thought of a good, evil plan. He dashed off. Got in his victory hot balloon, and went off. “See you guys later!!” Buster was sad that the world ended…. They were all crying, except Buckley? He had a sling shot and popped out the lines that were connected to the hot air balloon. There was only one line left but Buckley was out of rocks! Buster found a rock. “Let me have that for a sec., okay Buckley?” Buster shot it at the last line and The Evil Monkey crashed! Emily pulled out the batteries from the robots. And she threw them in Antarctica. It landed on the dark ghost’s head. So they got paint and painted everything. They got the air balloons that where left and floated back home to paint it. C35: Tonight’s going to be a good night: “Alright, let’s pump up the music!” shouted Stinkerton. Buckley turned it on “I got a feeling” on a radio he brought. Fluffster kissed Buster and they all lived happily ever after! With no monkey trouble!

The End!
Dogy Bites 2. Img925
Back to top Go down
https://nintendostars.forumotion.com/

Dogy Bites 2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Stars :: The Lounge :: Storytelling Center-
Jump to: